CMLaw's blog

Probation Revocations and Accelerations

Childers & Motsinger, P.C. is accepting clients for probation violation cases.  Prices can be as low as $300.00 depending on the facts of your case.

If you have been served a warrant for a probation violation then you will be required to have representation.  

Call us today and find out how we can help you!  405-601-9393

C&M Gets Results

Original Charge Original Offer C&M Result
Drug Trafficking Prison Misdemeanor Probation
Domestic Violence Probation Reduced to Disturbing the Peace
Bigamy Felony Probation Charge Dismissed
Burn Ban Violation Misdemeanor Probation Charge Dismissed

Will You Have to Pay Alimony?

The answer, of course, is that it depends.  In Oklahoma, Alimony (also know as spousal support) is getting less common by our observation, but it is still available to an eligible party.

To be eligible to receive Alimony from another person the proposed recipient has to:

(1) be married to the proposed payor of the alimony
(2) be getting divorced or legally separated from the payor
(3) be able to demonstrate a genuine need for spousal support
(4) show that the proposed payor has the means to pay spousal support.

Are You Accused of Bringing Contraband into a Jail or Penal Institution

It is illegal for anybody to bring certain forms of contraband into a jail or prison in Oklahoma.

57 O.S. §21 Provides that persons bringing guns, knives, bombs, or any dangerous instrument, any controlled dangerous substance, any intoxicating beverage or low-point beer, money or financial instruments for anyone other than the inmate or their spouse (including tax returns!) is guilty of a felony and subject to a penalty of from 1 to 5 years in prison.



These are my personal thoughts on the word no.

It’s a short word, among the shortest, but in my opinion, the word no is the basis of American society and has been since the beginning.  All of your political rights are founded on the right to tell the government no.  

Don’t like the current government?  Say no and vote for someone else.  

Don’t want the police to search your home without a warrant?  Say no; make them get a warrant supported by probable cause.  


Subscribe to RSS - CMLaw's blog